This option is currently sold out.
*Ethical is the new black*
- 79% recycled polyester, 21 % spandex
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- 6 plastic bottles per pants
- Chitosante treatment
- Antibacterial and sweat-wicking
- SPF 50
- Clean lines
- Exclusive elastic system at the back providing better comfort
- Ultra slimming high waist band
- Flattering for all shapes and sizes
- Breathable fabric, can be worn for a regular yoga class as well Hot Yoga or SUP yoga.
- Soft and resistant fabric, no transparency
- Diamond shape groin area, for optimal comfort
- Designed and manufactured in Montreal, Canada
- Very resistant flatlock stitching for maximum comfort and durability
- Exclusive art work by Montreal artist Emilie Baudoin
Shipping and return:
We have a standard shipping rate of 5 $ on all orders under 150$ within Canada. Free shipping on orders from 150$ and up.
When you shop with ROSE BUDDHA we want you to be totally satisfied. You can return unused leggings within 30 days of delivery, for an exchange. Items must be unwashed, unworn and not damaged.
How to find your size: