Livre La petite maison: Guide pour une vie Slow
Are you worn out from the stress of adult life?
Do you wish you could get off the hamster wheel and learn how to relax?
Welcome to the world of slow living. Living slower means living better. It means less rushing and more happiness.
What if we could access contentment—right where we are right now? In a peaceful place inside us, a place of calm where we can connect to our core values. In this book, you will discover the eight keys to a life of joy and well-being.
You’ll learn to regain your sense of balance and overcome your fears (even if they have something important to tell you). Through exercises, reflections, and storytelling, this manual of slow living teaches us to celebrate ourselves exactly as we are.
- $9.99 shipping fee plus tax in Canada
- Free Canada-wide Shipping for orders $150 and up
- 1 free return per order (exchange or gift card)
- For a 2nd return request on the same order, a $11.99 processing fee (plus tax) applies
- $9.99 processing fee plus tax
- No refund